Carnegie Mellon University
15-415/615 - DB Applications
Spring 2015 - C. Faloutsos and A. Pavlo
VERY IMPORTANT - Material to be examined: From the textbook (R&G, edition
- Chapters 1-5
- Chapters 8-11,13
- all the corresponding foils (01intro.pdf - 12Sorting.pdf , included)
For your information:
- The exam questions will be very similar to the
exercises in the textbook and to the homework exercises.
- Very helpful: solutions to the odd-numbered exercises of the textbook.
- No aids allowed (no books, no notes, no laptops; no cell/wifi connections) - only
- a calculator (strongly recommended - logarithms etc) and
- 1 letter-size page (you may use both sides)
- please bring photo id
- Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes, in class, during class time, on
Tuesday, March 3
- (NEW: 2/26)
Older, sample midterm and solutions (internal to CMU): at
- Extra office hour by instructors:
|Fri, 2/27, 1-2pm
||Thu, 2/25, 3:30-4:30pm
Last updated Feb. 26, 2015, by Christos Faloutsos.